Friday, November 14, 2003

Well I lost a best friend last night. Pat still has feelings for me and he was being tortured, and I am part at fault because I still had feelings for him too, and we would talk about it. All I ever really wanted was his friendship, if a we got back into a relationship later I might have liked that, but his friendship was the most important. He thinks that I lied to him because I told him different things, but I was just confused. And he seems to think I wasn't upset, but I never told him the hours of crying I've done. I'm glad he's happy now.

On a happy note, I went to a club with Scott. It was fun!!!! My right ear is still buzzing a bit. And no I never had a drink to watch. I needed that last night.
Plus I saw Matt, and he's suppose to call tonight, so maybe we'll hang out this weekend.

No comments: