Saturday, November 01, 2003

Halloween!:
It offically kicked of when I went to dinner. Some guys decided to dress up as a vagina and a penis. And they were the life of the cafe last night. They were chasing the cafe workers around and throwing food and what not. I'm so glad that the maturity level has risen in college. Although at times it was funny.
Then I got a great care package from Amanda and her mom filled with Halloween cookies, the lipstick I got at the Mary Kay party and some cds. I then made Josh listen to a few songs of country, it was great torture.
Then we got on our bikes and I followed him feverishly as he was racing down to Wikiki. I'm pretty surprized that I kept up considering I was wearing that long purple skirt and had to slow down every couple of minutes to pry it out of my wheel. Although I did fall once. I turned sharply in a puddle, but somehow walked off my bike as it fell, completely dry. Maybe my cordination skills are finally coming together. Naw, it was probably just luck.
We got down there and walked around the very crowded streets looking at all the costumes. Then we went to a haunted house. It was a little lame, but I screamed a few times. And this guy kept following me! And I was trying to run, but of course I was holding on to Josh's arm and he wouldn't run!! It wasn't worth the $11, but I was happy that Halloween was complete by going to a haunted house.
We raced back home, without me falling. Then we watched the movie Halloween. It wasn't scary at all. So we stayed up untill the wee hours telling the characters what to do, but they never listened.
So all in all it was a good Halloween!

No comments: