Saturday, November 08, 2003

Okay so our date wasn't exactly a date, but that's cool. It was me and him and his friend Alaina. She's a lesbian, so that was okay, and I was much more comfortable with her with us. They both were really nice and I liked them. They are really smart, we talked about a lot of deep stuff. She's an english major, and he's a history major. Matt reminds me a lot of Brad. We (him and alaina and I) like a lot of the same music, and he agreed with me that Johnny Depp is a god!!!!! So we went to this lil garden and they played guitars. Then we went to jack in the box and just walked around and talked. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And she gave me a hug too. This was more of the college experience that I was looking for. So ya good "date". And he's already asked me out on a second date! Which is watching a movie on the beach for this weekend.

No comments: