Saturday, May 22, 2004

*Boring entry*
Wow, I would hate to be in prison. I don't know too many people who would love it but...staying at home like this is getting a little boring. I love the dorm life, and I never want to leave it! But I can't complain too bad, it's nice to be with my mom and have time to think. But I wish I had something to do. Hopefully one of these jobs will hire me so that I can work there 1 month!
I wish that I had more to report.

Scott and I are talking, and we are being friends; and I couldn't be more happy about that.

How am I going to keep myself busy and not lonely around here? I could always have imaginary friends and built forts with them...
Ok I'll stop complaining now.

I watched Road Rules and Real World Challenge for 4 hours today!!! They just keep coming on right one after each other. Just wait until Sunday: 4 Law n Order SVU episodes back to back!

SBC union workers are on strike, so my mom has to fill in answering phones, 12 hours a day Sat-Mon!

If I think of anything anyone would actually want to read, I'll write later.

No comments: