Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Ok so Kate has been bugging me about updating this thing. So hmmm what shall I say?

School sucks cold boiled eggs!

I'm getting mysterious pains all over, I hope it's because I'm growing. I've also had a lot of hiccups, so I MUST be growing! (According to Michelle anyway)

I miss my puppies!

New email address: subtlesymphony@gmail.com
(3.14159 was taken, I'm serious!) Scott came up with that name, thank you! I still hear trumpets in the distance.

Kate is coming over tomarrow! I haven't seen her for forever!! I better buy a lot of ice cream...

My roomate has been asleep for a long time.

I'm addicted to Tenchu! Video games can be fun after all, if you can actually play it. Who knew?

I can't wait to see Amanda this summer!

I can't wait until final's week so the partying can start!!(And the crying)

No comments: