Monday, April 19, 2004

Oh right, forgot to say, I'm back with Scott again. Ya short break up.

It's almost 2am, and I just can't study chem any more, I've learned a lot, but I just can't memorize this stuff right now. I still have a little time between class to go over it.

When will UT answer me?!?!?

My mind is busy, but my body is soo tired.

Saw Kill Bill vol 2 today! It was great!! I have to buy that! It's the kind of movie I could watch over and over. (I can't do that with most movies) I also went to a car show, and surprizingly that was fun. Execpt for loosing Rubin.

There are still some days I want to dress all in black and have an eyebrow ring. Most of the time I could care less what I'm wearing as long as it fits the weather and comfort and kind of easy on my eye.

Finals are drawing near! I'm actually going to study tons!
That also means my days here are dwindling. How sad. I'm going to miss my friends a lot. I just can't stay in one place longer than 3 years can I?

Scott when skydiving! He's afraid of flying in general, so I'm proud of him.

Oh and I'm one big klutz. I spilled V8 in TJ's room early on Saturday. (And I finally found another person who likes that) Then later that day I spilled water on Hannah's computer! And it doesn't work anymore. Getting a car is going to take even longer now. Oh well, I can live without one.

I can't wait untill midterms are over! I'm going to relax for a few days, then start studying for finals! Hopefully relaxing won't involve throwing up.

No comments: