Sunday, February 22, 2004

Friday night was fun. Saturday morning is another story. I went to The Curry House for dinner with Scott. It was really good, but now Scott has the idea to eat 46g of rice under 20minutes. (A running competition at the resturant) I'll have to take pictures if he does. Then I went to TJ and Jason's room where TJ was torturing a poor lizzard with vodka. Then I went to see Love Actually (for free mind you) at the campus center. It was ok, but very sappy love movieish. B- Then I came back to my room to find TJ and Jason in it. They hung around for awhile, then Jason went to sleep. TJ however stayed around until 7am. Michelle threw shoes at him and we watched Finding Nemo. Fun was had. We were drinking vodka and Mountain Dew, which is a nice combo. I didn't listen to my stomache tho. So around 9.30am I puked. Lovely stuff.

No comments: