Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm home!
My teacher didn't show to the 6.30 class so I got to leave early! While my mom was up at Amherst, I got to show her around a bit. I made her eat at Antonio's and walk through the student union and get lost in the parking garage.
Coming home is always odd because I feel different everytime I do. I never notice myself changing when I'm away, but then once I have my home to compare my old self and new self again, I see the change. And everytime I come home from the dorms, I appricate all of the comforts over again. A bath, a big bed, soft toilet paper, a normal keyboard, puppies, cooking, furniture that doesn't have a dozen unexplained stains on it, snacking ten times a day, a big tv, oh ya and silence.
It's mini hibernation time! Execpt that I'm going to be doing price analysis for work and preparing a final essay for school as well.
On a different subject, the news that Murph and I are dating is spreading like a game of telephone. If there is a congregation of workers and one of them doesn't know, some one is obligated to bring it up, and in a fashion that is meant to embarrass us. Not, that I'm ashamed or anything, but I find it funny how middle school it's become! And I've realized almost everything can be related to middle school.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Must be nice! I can't wait for X-mas! Tell your mom I say Hi.

Anonymous said...

cats dont like rainy weather... but fishes like sun