Friday, September 17, 2004

Ok I'm here on my first college weekend and it's raining hard. So the annual Orchard Hill Bowl dance might be cancelled. I'm hungry, but am I hungry enough to eat dinner soaking wet? Maybe I'll steal some of my roomate's food and live off the vending machine... But here's the upside: 10 guys playing volleyball in the rain w/o shirts. :) I just realized how much it's going to suck to have to walk through snow to eat every meal and to go to class. Thank goodness they did away with out houses!
Sunday hopefully I'll be seeing Enter the Haggis, which is a great Irish band.
Appearantly 16 credits means a lot of homework. Everyday! Can you imagine?
Ok, I'm going to try to brave the light drizzle.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey... atleast it's not freakin cold yet! It's like a high of 40' every day here. :-)