Thursday, August 12, 2004

Damn my ambitious side. How am I suppose to have fun when I'm planning on taking 17 credits, working, and living in an all girls dorm! (Btw I didn't choose to live in an all girls dorm, they stuck me there)

I'm turning 19 in 10 days. I'm planning on going to Gotham Citi club with Dave. I'm looking forward to that, but I don't know if I'm going to survive long enough to enjoy that.

Writing that next 10 page paper is going to be hell. Writing in general is pure torture. I'd rather get a clitoris piercing than write a 10 page paper. I'd rather run five miles than write a 10 page paper. I'd rather stare at the ceiling for a week straight than write a 10 page paper. I'd rather drink a bottle of hot sauce than write a 10 page paper. I'd rather listen to Brittney Spears than write a 10 page paper. Am I making myself clear?

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMG you'd rather listen to Brittany Spears?! Wow! Also that percing would hurt.
Also I hope you have fun on your birthday. You need to give me your addy so I can send you a card at least. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog format! And yes, you're as clear as a summer sky! :)

Give me or Brad a call and let us help you... your forget your bane is someone else's blessing!!! :D