Monday, June 07, 2004

What can I say? I'm crazy. I'm acting like a 14yr old as my mom said. I can't explain it. It just happened.

So I see Scott at the bus station, and he looks different. It took me awhile to figure out that it was his hair cut. He looks good. For the first couple of minutes it was awkward; I was also very tired so I wasn't very chatty. (and yes I realize that I'm switching tenses) He shows me his home town of Lexington, Massachusetts. Adorable, cute, charming!

When we get to his house I get to meet his younger sisters and his cat. Shortly after we are on the road to his family's farmhouse in the country of New Hampshire. During our mini road trip we talked and talked and sang to the radio. I began to realize how much I missed him.

I spent a whole week with him and I never got tired of him. In fact it rekindled my love for him. I can't believe I miss him now that I'm home!!

No comments: