Saturday, January 17, 2004

So I'm doing pretty good on my diet, been faithful for nearly a week now. That's a long time for me.

I got a job! At the front desk of one of the dorm towers! It's only three hours, but hey it's better than no money. Plus it's a really easy job and I can still do homework while I'm on the job!

Now I have a problem though. I just got the job for the library as well. I hope she doesn't want me to work during those hours that I just hired for the desk job! Plus I'd have to work 10hrs at the library, and they are not flexiable at all. So I'd be working 13 hours and I have a large load of school work....so hmmm I have no idea. Maybe if I got really organized I could do it. And I also want to see friends and Scott sometime. So like I said, I have no idea.

No comments: