Sunday, December 21, 2003

I'm home! It's great! It's luxary! Big bed, good food, clean bathroom. What more could a person ask for? Oh ya, and a loving mom! Oh and a great friend Teddy!

I have a few agendas: Spend time with mom, remember the happy times with Kyle, read a book about ADD to understand Scott better, enter scholarships, think about colleges to transfer to, relax, and mmmm eat lots!

Teddy, mom, and I were stuck in the mall parking lot today for 2 and half hours!!! That teaches us to shop on the last weekend before Christmas!

I almost feel as if I am visiting someone else's house. I guess that's because my mom has decorated the place a beautifully, and my room is a little different, and because I have been away. I think the house feels cozier now! I knew my mom could transform this place into what it is now. I can't wait to see her dive into her creativity more!

Teddy seems to be doing very well. She is busy in extracirrular activities that are interesting and she has a healthy relationship with a great guy. I just realized I really did miss her too. I'm might not get to see her again all break! :(

I am happy too. I missed my mom! And I miss Scott now; although my heart is not breaking like it did everytime Kyle was away from me. And I'm afraid to feel that deep attachment again. I want to have those highs with Scott, but I don't want to wrap my life around him. Perhaps there is away of doing both. Perhaps I'm being a coward.

No comments: