Thursday, October 30, 2003

I forgot to mention my brillant act yesterday. I left my room to eat breakfast, but returned in 2 seconds because I forgot to put deodorant on, so I put the key in, opened the door, kept it open while I put it on, and left. See anything missing? Yes that's right, I left the key in the door. I really don't know how I've lived this long.
Then last night I kicked my refrig while I was asleep, but soon woke up with the fan on my legs. (I knocked it off) And this morning awoke to bumps on my shins.
My religion TA reminds me a lot of Brad, it's wierd. He likes to pontificate just like him.
I've successfully avoided Ian the roof guy for awhile, but I think he's getting mad that I keep blowing him off, but I really don't want to eat dinner alone with a 25yr old junior, who frankly creeps me out just a little.
I need to drag Josh around campus so he can help me hang up flyers for a lecture about venture capital. I need him to put them up in the boy's bathrooms. Let's hear it for gurilla advertisement!
I have a tiny crush! Just an ever so slight thing, for the guy I sit next to in Art 101. The horrible part is I keep forgetting his name! He's a philosophy major, freshman, lives on Josh's floor, smelled like a Christmas tree today, and is 6'3". What is it with me and really tall guys?
I love being busy! With the club I'm busy and I'm apart of something! It can be really interesting at times, and I'm learning about how to run a club, which I'll need once I start my math club.
If I stay here next year, I want to be an RA, start a math club, and be in the honors program.
Need my afternoon nap.

No comments: